Mirus Closes Unexpectedly or Locks Up
30 Jan 2023
Mirus closes unexpectedly or locks up intermittently
- Windows is not being updated or has pending updates.
- The driver software connecting Mirus to CAN is improperly installed, needs to be updated, or is not running.
- Connect the device to the internet.
- Check for Windows updates.
- Download and install updates.
- Check for updates again.
- Continue this process until all Windows updates are installed.
Note: Regularly update your Windows operating system to keep Mirus and Windows functioning properly. Avoid disabling all Windows updates or scans.
If you are still having issues, please contact one of our HarvestMaster Field Service Engineers:
- Phone Number: 435-753-1881
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: 1132 W 1700 N, Logan, UT 84321